What do you think you are paying for when enrolled in a real muay thai class:
- Being taught to kick and punch
Well there’s a bit more…What you are actually paying for:
- A Life Coach
- A Psychologist
- A Consular
- A Mentor
- An Inspirer
- A Supporter
- A Friend
- A Problem Solver
- A Stress Reliever
- Being encouraged to believe in yourself.
- A Personal Trainer
- A Dietician
- Weight Loss
- Being taught Personal Victory
- Someone on call for you 24/7
- Someone who encourages you and your children to have Respect, Humility, Discipline, Perseverance, Empathy,
Courtesy, Listening Skills, Loyalty, and self-control just to name a few.
- Being taught how to work hard and enjoy life
- Being held accountable for your actions
- Being encouraged to set goals AND reach your goals
- Someone who helps you build emotional strength and mental stability
- Someone who will hug you when you re down, pick you up when you have fallen, remind you of your worth,
and stand by you loyally when you feel no one else will.
- Someone who teaches you to stand up to bullies
- Knowledge, wisdom, Martial Arts, Opportunity
- Training Facility
- Training equipment
- Safe Environment
- Someone who puts their heart and soul into you
- Someone Who Has Spent Their Entire Life Training To Assist You
Still think you are paying too much for your “Kicking and Punching “ class?
Would a doctor, lawyer, plumber, dentist, mechanic, shop owner, or psychologist offer all of the above for free in addition to there regular service that they charge for?